Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss BS7671 Longest Reg Number in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

happyhippydad

-
Arms
Esteemed
Hi the longest reg number I’ve found in BS7671 2018 is pg 318 722.55.101.0.201.1 & .2 respectively.
Anyone found a longer reg number?
Nick
Welcome to the forum Nick, an interesting way to say 'hello' :D ...... however, I too will decline the offer as I have to straighten the blades of grass in my garden :).

Rpa07

-
Arms
Esteemed
Yes, welcome to the forum Nick Ward and thank you for making most on the forum seem quite normal! We were worried for a moment.
We’ll keep @telectrix as the loony card though as he’s no trouble, is easy to feed and does return to his cage at night with his other ‘little friends’

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Yes, welcome to the forum Nick Ward and thank you for making most on the forum seem quite normal! We were worried for a moment.
We’ll keep @telectrix as the loony card though as he’s no trouble, is easy to feed and does return to his cage at night with his other ‘little friends’
upload_2019-5-31_6-20-14.png

Wilko

-
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome Nick.
Out of interest, what is the longest word used In BS7671?
Ha, I’m always up for a challenge !
If we include hyphenated words then I offer up a word from Reg 410.3.9 (iii) ... wait for it ... “exposed-conductive-parts”. Which I think is 22 letters. Otherwise for a proper single word I’m going for “telecommunication” at 17 letters from Reg 411.3.1.2 .
And before you ask, yes I am a sad sad person.

Reply to BS7671 Longest Reg Number in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom