CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss BS7671 Longest Reg Number in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Strima

-
Arms
Esteemed
No I haven't found one, and I'm not looking either as I'm not that sad.

happyhippydad

-
Arms
Esteemed
Hi the longest reg number I’ve found in BS7671 2018 is pg 318 722.55.101.0.201.1 & .2 respectively.
Anyone found a longer reg number?
Nick
Welcome to the forum Nick, an interesting way to say 'hello' :D ...... however, I too will decline the offer as I have to straighten the blades of grass in my garden :).

Rpa07

-
Arms
Esteemed
Yes, welcome to the forum Nick Ward and thank you for making most on the forum seem quite normal! We were worried for a moment.
We’ll keep @telectrix as the loony card though as he’s no trouble, is easy to feed and does return to his cage at night with his other ‘little friends’

Rpa07

-
Arms
Esteemed
"corrigendum"? I must admit I didn't know what it meant prior to the 18th
I think it’s northern speak for “Corrie ended dumb” - must say it a lot as it happens frequently!
Duh duh duh do Dee dum!

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Yes, welcome to the forum Nick Ward and thank you for making most on the forum seem quite normal! We were worried for a moment.
We’ll keep @telectrix as the loony card though as he’s no trouble, is easy to feed and does return to his cage at night with his other ‘little friends’
upload_2019-5-31_6-20-14.png

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!

Reply to BS7671 Longest Reg Number in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico 3000 Range

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Top Bottom