Discuss Busness Partner Wanted - PV/Solar in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

NigelB

Good morning,

I am an experienced businessman with experience of successfully running both small and large businesses.

I am looking to get involved in a PV and/or wind energy business. My skills are in busiiness management, finance, sales and marketing. I am looking for a business in the Derbyshire, Leics, Staffs, Lincs. I have funds to invest for the right opportunity.

Please contact me by sending a PM

Thanks!

Nigel

i would never go into business with someone i didnt know properly... i would only consider it if i had worked with them for at least a year or more to see what they are like.

They might impress you when you first meet them.. but whats to say they are going to keep doing it? before long it'll be you trying to keep the business running while they cant be bothered to come to work.

Stick with people you can rely on and trust.. also your friends... they may be great to hang out with but could make a rubbish business partner

On the other hand, NigelB only needs one partner. Someone on the forum may be struggling with the sort of areas that NB can help with. A bit of ad-hoc work could be exactly what is needed for both parties to get the feel for what each can offer, and whether working together over the longer-term is going to be viable.

Good luck NB

good opportunity for the right person, its not easy go get accreditation for this kind of work, i know of a company who had to build a house in a ware house and do the pv installs on that house to get properly accredited for to do the work for energy companies, sounds tuff, i have nothing to invest either.

Reply to Busness Partner Wanted - PV/Solar in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net