Discuss ELEX 2012 - Harrogate 8th & 9th March. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Sparky Ninja

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
Anybody here planning on going to this?
I've been asked to go along with my company and "represent" on our stall, although I myself might just wonder around :willy_nilly:

Give me a heads up and I will put aside one of our nice posh silver pens that we give out for you.

At Coventry we got a free bacon butty and cuppa but here there is no mention of it at Harrogate!!!!!

Still going mind you!!

Last edited:
I am booked to go too, how will we know your stall Widdler? :)

I'll be on the "PASS" stall mate.
We will be showing and talking about equipment, including demonstrations of thermal cameras.
We will also be discussing training courses, along with any Q and A's regarding Amendment 1 changes, inspection and testing, cable selection etc etc - this is why I'm going.

Reply to ELEX 2012 - Harrogate 8th & 9th March. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone can shed a bit of light on this for me. I'm a fully qualified electrician, and have been for a lot of years and...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I'm currently writing up a business plan for a new company in the North West; the main disciplines I will be working in are Web Development...
Replies
Views
kenuk
K
S
Hi Chaps - First post on this forum so go easy on me ! I'm a time served plumber but am leaving my employer after Christmas to go self employed -...
Replies
Views
J
View From The Site - The Old Breed I received an email this week asking if I can post this article up on here. A view from the site. Written by...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock