Discuss Floor Sockets in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

roukel01

Hello All

An old friend of mine has bought one of these chairs that move up and down to help him get out of the chair, basically he wants the socket near by so that there aren't any cables along his carpet. I was thinking of one of those ressesed floor sockets, however, he also wants his telephone next to the chair, again with no trailing cables. Does anyone know of a product that does both sockets and phone points?
I didn't really want to have to fit one of those 3 compartment boxes in because they're a bit big, basically all I need is 1 socket and 1 phone point.

Cheers

Reply to Floor Sockets in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello All and happy new year. Over the holiay I have changed all of my old sockets to some nice new ones and added a couple with usb sockets for...
Replies
Views
I'll start by saying - I have absolutely no intention of doing any wiring or anything electrical myself. You get someone professional to do a...
Replies
Views
Hey, I lifted a few sockets from a wall so I could paint without having to cut in around them. I haven’t lifted any light switches yet. When...
Replies
Views
Hi Recently my son complained that he was getting shocks from his laptop when plugged into the mains in his room. I checked the socket and the...
Replies
Views
Hi, The walls have been chased out and he fitted 25mm back boxes and to be fair you can't really go any deeper but one socket on a ring is feeding...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock