Search the forum,

Discuss magic eye? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
anyone able to explain what way magic eyes for sky tv in other room works, how many u can have and wat way to connect at main sky point, or any other ideas for sky in 2 extra rooms at no extra cost. replies much appreciated:D

ok so to put sky in other rooms you need to run a cable from the rf2 output on the sky box to either 1 other tv
or if more than 1 other tv run the cable to a distribution amplifier (25 quid)then from this to each additional tv
1 tv per outlet

then the magic eyes plug into the new tvs and the new cable plugs into the eye

you will need to turn on the rf2 outlet for the eyes to work you can have as many as you want / outlets on the amp

It just as Mark says, all the connected Tvs will still display the same channel as the skybox, all the magic eye does is enable you to change channels from the room where the magic eye is (so you can have a remote in the bedroom and another in the living room and bug the hell out of whoever is trying to watch something different from you.)

Reply to magic eye? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Hi all, Looking for some advice on first fix for sky and freesat TV, I've quoted a WF100 shotgun and a single to both bedrooms and lounge...
Replies
Views
Hi, Need some help with an odd setup. I have a large room with many lights that i separated into 2 sets. In Box 1 there is the 14/2 power in, 2...
Replies
Views
Has anyone fitted an SPD to a schneider standalone AFDD DB. Isobar P B Standalone Active distribution board, Acti9, 24 AFDD ways This board only...
Replies
Views
Hello. So, I would like to know how I can choose the correct circuit breaker value when doing a new installation. My example is: I have 16...
Replies
Views
I’ve got the following setup on the stairway (picture included) https://pasteboard.co/15IoYrvn2VgA.webp https://pasteboard.co/2UzMaHCbs1iE.webp...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock