Discuss New boots in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

I think I might get the trapper version. I prefer proper boots rather than half boots

timberland-pro-s3-ci-src-trapper-boot_385x385_94_5846.jpg

I'm not sure the model. Google steel tie cap timberland. Endure 1 day of pain in them and I promise you'll love them . We used to pay £90 for them so about the same price.

1day of pain? You feel like your off skiing in them for first few days! Decent boots though to be fair when uve got through the pain barrier.

Don't get site boots from Screwfix 5 week they lasted. Gone in bin tonight. Going back to dewalt defenders norm get a year out of them

Don't buy any from Wales, they are very wide in the leg area due to the fact they are designed to hold sheep in place, the main problem with that is the water can get into the boots and you end up with wet socks.

There is a place selling them for 90 on net and another selling for 190

What kind of a mug pays €190 fir work boots

I only paid £90 for mine, but if I had to I would pay £190 for em, I've literally just walked the dogs in mine, wading just over my ankles in mud crud and water and my feet are comfy, warm and bone dry!

Last edited:
I only paid £90 for mine, but if I had to I would pay £190 for em, I've literally just walked the dogs in mine, wading just over my ankles in bud crud and water and my feet are comfy, warm and bone dry!

I think ill set a reminder to get a pair next month.

Can't afford it this month as work has been slack so not getting paid as much as normal

I think ill set a reminder to get a pair next month.

Can't afford it this month as work has been slack so not getting paid as much as normal

You will notice they are quite heavy initially but you get used to that, they are indestructible!, also warm and dry!. And in the summer they reflect heat!.

What sold me is they are standard issue to the jointers at western power and that's good enough for me!

Reply to New boots in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'm not sure what's up but I went to use my SmartPAT 5500 (yeah, a bit old but still good) and.. it won't boot up.. the LCD screens top row is...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Changing my heating/water programmer and im stuck on the wiring ive gone from a danfoss to a Drayton and the wiring description is...
Replies
Views
Hi ive recently got myself a mig welder for my garage but each time i try to use it it trips out. Ive spoken to an electrician and he said its...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm an enthusiastic DIY person. It's great to keep across new bits of kit you guys use. Cheers, Brian
Replies
Views
Hi, Bought a MainsSwitch device to run the RF pairing link to switch some low voltage LED strip lighting under my Breakfast bar. No direct switch...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock