Discuss Opinions Wanted in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

I'm confused. Who's meter is it we're looking at? The suppliers or a private metered supply? If the former, then the meter fitter should do it and there's no way in a month of Sunday's that they'd do that, its grey all the way and indicate with tape (L & N, not Brown and Blue). If its private then it's still shoddy for all the reasons stated.

You’ve just taken over management of the building. So I assume this is from before.

It may be shoddy but if you called me back to it you would be swivelling on the end of my boot.

It’s your problem now, what are you going to do about it?

Reply to Opinions Wanted in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi there. I’m hoping for some advice. I currently run a small limited company that provides IT services, both commercial and domestic so I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking for some advice/ information on working or emigrating to Dubai,uae,saudi arabia or qatar as an electrician. I have years of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone just looking for some advice before buying stuff not planning on carrying out this work myself will get someone who knows what their...
Replies
Views
I would like to hide the cable to an EV charger. The consumer unit, meter cabinet and charger would all be on the same wall. About 5 metres from...
Replies
Views
Hi. Looking to employ a sub contractor on a day rate. Just helping on projects we have ongoing. All work is in South Yorkshire working in a team...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock