Discuss OS & TS4U opinons and experiences in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi there, first time poster.

So long story short after 15 years in hospitality I found myself made redundant and struggled to find work so picked up a CSCS card and stated labouring. This got me looking at the trades and seeing how I could get an in to this field.

At 40 with a youngish family (and an unfortunate black mark on my permanent record following a very short stint in Lizzys B&B) I've no chance at getting onto an apprenticeship scheme and honestly the pay would be a big drop even from what I'm getting now.

So the crux comes down to do I take the savings I have and risk-it-for-a-biscut with Option Skillls or Trade Skills 4U on their NVQ3 programs?

I know it's not an overnight miracle but looking for people who have used them and can talk about the support in getting into paid work to develop the portfolios.

Obviously the Web is full of their 5* reviews and video testimonials but I'm hoping to hear from people who have been down that route and how there are doing now.

Or do I just keep my head down in the company I am with now and push into logistics management as I've shown a knack for that.

TL;DR
Option Skills, Trade Skills 4u.
Yay or Nay??

Reply to OS & TS4U opinons and experiences in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net