Discuss PVGIS seems pretty accurate in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I made a prediction of my two systems using an online PVGIS calculator. The first is a simple south facing 2.88kWp system. The second is a hybrid S, E & W 3.76 kWp system made by combining the results of three PVGIS estimates. I think you'll agree the real-world performance is a pretty good match!

charts.png

A good match in a bad year.

The Classic-PVGIS is under-stating my generation; my actual generation is over 10% more, and my generation is also over 10% more than SAP-2009.

The Climate-SAF-PVGIS is a close match - in this bad year.

-
Charts of mine - first one relative to Classic-PVGIS (SAP-2009 virtually identical), second relative to Climate-SAF-PVGIS .

-

000000000000000solardrop-off2.png

000000000000000solardrop-off2a.png

Question: based on location and peak power (10 kWp), if the slope stays 35° and azimuth 0, this is accurate to estimate the electricity generation and evaluation of solar irradiation? Sorry for question, I'm new in this al..

Question: based on location and peak power (10 kWp), if the slope stays 35° and azimuth 0, this is accurate to estimate the electricity generation and evaluation of solar irradiation? Sorry for question, I'm new in this al..
there's a section to add losses in to it. We use this to add in the combined losses from inverter, cable, shading and any other factor to get it as accurate as possible, then use the in roof mounting option to give us a 2-3% margin for error on the above roof mounting.

Reply to PVGIS seems pretty accurate in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net