Discuss Stolen test kit and drills in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

jemselectrical

Hi,

I had my van broken into last night/this morning and had a Fluke 1652C(3weeks old!), two dewalt XRP Li-ion 18v battery drills and chargers and a 110v Makita SDS stolen. I am in the Cheam Surrey area. The test kit's serial no is: 222 0053. If you see it, come across it, please ring me or email me on: [email protected] 07557 050505.

cheers.

I feel for you mate, I think that tool thieves are the lowest form of life and that they should be hung up on a pole. Keep checking ebay, you never know. Also, at the weekend have a trawl round car boot sales in your area

Horrible business, I've had 2 vans done in the last 2 years but luckily just cable gone. These people aren't very intelligent and may be flogging in the local boozers, usually for a quick fix. Best of luck to you

hearing+reading about this sorta thing wayyy too often. fortunately I've never had anything nicked, and I always leave all my gear in my van. mebbe shouldn't be saying that on here actually...

if you have a local cash converter check in there, thats where most of the theives around here use.
any of them `buy n sell` places....we have 6 of em in town here....
thats a lot for the size of the town...in fact they are the only ones doing any business these days....
the local bootsales are another haunt of fingersmiths...

Get a police crime number.

I'll second this.
Its a pity you cant do the James Bond thing and wire up your vehicle to explode if someone tries to open a door.
There are too many scummy people out there making a living off the hard working people by nicking their gear... Should shoot the lot of them...

They should cut thier fingers off, but leave the thumbs, then attach fingers the other way round, imagine trying to have a w*** or wipe ya bum!! And we'd all know who they are

On one knee so they limp for rest of days.. It's like my mom told me going to turkey years ago , you caught thieving , they chop your hands off..

Reply to Stolen test kit and drills in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net