Discuss Testing in public buildings in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

petegibbons

Does anyone have an example of a method statement I could look at for testing in public buildings, sports centres, libraries etc.

I have drawn up risk assessments and I have method statements for testing in domestic properties that I have created but I require something more in depth for this contract.

They want me to detail what I will do to ensure the authority get best value and must include specific and quantifiable targets and details of the methods you will employ to meet such targets.

I could draw this up myself, I also use a consultant but I think this may be too much for them. If anyone could help me or has experience of doing this any advice would be appreciated. I just want to ensure I put on to paper correctly what I intend to do. I would be prepared to pay for the service if there is anyone here who provides it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have an example of a risk assessment I could look at for testing in public buildings, sports centres, libraries etc.

I have drawn up risk assessments and I have method statements for testing in domestic properties that I have created but I require something more in depth for this contract.

They want me to detail what I will do to ensure the authority get best value and must include specific and quantifiable targets and details of the methods you will employ to meet such targets.

I could draw this up myself, I also use a consultant but I think this may be too much for them. If anyone could help me or has experience of doing this any advice would be appreciated. I just want to ensure I put on to paper correctly what I intend to do. I would be prepared to pay for the service if there is anyone here who provides it.

Yoy will need to do a specific RA for the building you are doing as we don't know what hazards there are only you when you go to the building.

Does anyone have an example of a risk assessment I could look at for testing in public buildings, sports centres, libraries etc.

Its a method statement that your looking for not a risk assesment

Its a method statement that your looking for not a risk assesment

I've edited now HT, it was a method statement I am looking for help with.

I will start writing one up shortly although it's a bit long winded and my time could be better utilised elsewhere at the moment. That's why I am looking to pay a professional person to do it for me or even better wander it to something similar on here that someone already has.

I do have method statements for all aspects of our work that I have created but I am looking for something a bit more in depth for this, this will be submitted as part of a tender.

Im afraid you are the only one who can complete the MS, the detail required means that it cannot be completed by a 3rd party from a distance. It needs to be based upong a comprehensive site survey, design drawings, specifications and H&S legislation.

My suggestion would be to find the most comprehensive MS you have and adapt that

If you draft it and want me to look it over for you i would be more than happy to help

Reply to Testing in public buildings in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net