Discuss Tony Cable on BBC News? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Paul.M

-
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
The wife has just told me that Tony Cable was on BBC morning news at about 8:00am this morning (whist I was stuck in traffic again) talking about landlord DIY killing someone. Anyone seen it? I cant find anything on the BBC web sites. Just like to know what he said?

If your watching Tony, lets have lunch again lol. It was a cold chicken salad sandwich at an Elex show by the way, nothing special. Another forum member was asked what quals he has? Well after he told Tony what he had the conversation stepped up 3 gears and a good debate was had. Left him with a ringing in his hear pmsl :rofl:

Yeh i saw him he emphasied the new electrical saftey reg and the importance of non compitent persons not attempting electrical work . The mother of a lady who had been electrocuted in a rented property that had no been tested and inspected for sometime was also interveiwed. At last some publicity on national tv shame someone has died to get it.

The wife has just told me that Tony Cable was on BBC morning news at about 8:00am this morning (whist I was stuck in traffic again) talking about landlord DIY killing someone. Anyone seen it? I cant find anything on the BBC web sites. Just like to know what he said?

If your watching Tony, lets have lunch again lol. It was a cold chicken salad sandwich at an Elex show by the way, nothing special. Another forum member was asked what quals he has? Well after he told Tony what he had the conversation stepped up 3 gears and a good debate was had. Left him with a ringing in his hear pmsl :rofl:

I believe he was also on this forum,did he not last less time than it takes to register,I wonder why

Perhaps he was given a piece of somebodys mind,and by the very people who should matter to him and his cronies, but alas they are considered as fee paying aliens amongst those creatures

its mentioned today on the IET forum.
and subsequently ripped apart lol.

I believe he was also on this forum,did he not last less time than it takes to register,I wonder why

Perhaps he was given a piece of somebodys mind,and by the very people who should matter to him and his cronies, but alas they are considered as fee paying aliens amongst those creatures

Ha Ha Ha, try that over over a chicken sandwich and watch his face drop from the questions we was asking him PMSL. If it was a boxing match we would have won 17 - 9 on points lol. I must do that again, going to two Elex shows this year again, lets see what happens?

Ha Ha Ha, try that over over a chicken sandwich and watch his face drop from the questions we was asking him PMSL. If it was a boxing match we would have won 17 - 9 on points lol. I must do that again, going to two Elex shows this year again, lets see what happens?

Where did his 9 points come from
What was the matter paul,had a bit of an off day I take it then
icon7.png

Reply to Tony Cable on BBC News? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net