Discuss training in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

I see it as a catch, you don't want them too trained they can just walk out, and the to keep the cost down

2393 part p - Not worth the paper its written on.
2392 TESTING - Same again to be honest. (It's the 2394/5 you want)
2382-20 17th edition - An update course for candidates who already have experience and training.

And 2377 pat testing - £425. What a total waste of money. as some places might like to be able to have someone on site
2393 part p I think has a time limit, ie it's only valid for so many years

https://www.tradeskills4u.co.uk/courses/domestic-installer-course

I am starting to think you secretly work for tradeskills4u with the amount of links to there Rinse-out courses you post. :wink_smile:

I am starting to think you secretly work for tradeskills4u with the amount of links to there Rinse-out courses you post. :wink_smile:

IM Not from down that way i have NO DEALINGS WITH THEM AT ALL

2392 for someone who HAS NO ELECTRICAL SKILLS WHAT SO EVER.. what the F Point in JUMPING IN To LEvel 3
if Level 3 is that EASY for someone with NO TRAINING WHAT SO EVERY then its a MICKY MOUSE couse to your STANDARDS.

2377 this is a QUESTION from a MAINTINACE MANAGER,the GUY is going to have electrical items within HOUSE, the Couse were i was, was only £250.

2382 THEY GUY WANTS TO DO this

DOSE NO ONE DAM BOTHER TO READ QUESTION AT ALL...

an example of cost cutting would be the fact i have just been quoted £ 385+ vat to supply and fit a new red green traffic light on one of my loading bays yet i can buy the traffic light for £125+vat and that was the cheapes quote
straight swap or new install?

most electricians wont install the cheapest Chinese tat they can get

Reply to training in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net