Discuss use of renewable energy becoming law in the building trade in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Stu spark

i think its time to get yourself booked on those potovoltaic array courses. as from september this year all new build propertys must have a renewable energy source fitted to them. i cant think of many clients that would like a wind turbine on there roof so P.V array should be a winner. Also in 2013 it may be made law that any extension to existing property has to have something to do with renewable energy fitted to it. time to find a good roofer to team up with i think

well thats 1 way to ruin the trade!!!

so someone wants an extension and then they find out theyve got to spend upto an extra 15k on renewable energy theyd drop the idea like a shot

its a way to force sparkys spending money on extra courses AGAIN

Hi friends,
I am preparing a presentation on various types of renewable energy resources. The content available on internet is all hocus pocus and I am quite unable to find detailed and systematic information. Some sites that I found helpful are Renewable Power| Renewable Sources| Renewable Energy Sources – CustomerFirstRenewables and renewablepowernews.com. Please help me in completing my presentation by suggesting where can I find more information?

i think its time to get yourself booked on those potovoltaic array courses. as from september this year all new build propertys must have a renewable energy source fitted to them. i cant think of many clients that would like a wind turbine on there roof so P.V array should be a winner. Also in 2013 it may be made law that any extension to existing property has to have something to do with renewable energy fitted to it. time to find a good roofer to team up with i think

Which legsulation is this from then?

I think this is about meeting Code for Sustainable Homes level 3 in order to get planning permission for new builds now. This has applied in Wales from 1st September this year, but not sure about what is happening in England or Scotland.

Not quite the same thing as the op says. It is possible to meet level 3 without any on-site renewables though solar hot water is a big help - see The Code for Sustainable Homes: How to Get the Points | Self Build, Renovate or Convert Your Own House | Renovation | Home Building & Renovating UK

Reply to use of renewable energy becoming law in the building trade in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net