Discuss wall sockets not working in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Please help.. last week the wall socket on my fridge stopped working and the electricians said they could not find where the circuit was connected to so they would have to come back another time.. today i woke up and all of the wall sockets had stopped working. I live in a one room studio. Only the lights and the stove are working. Please help

you need to find an electrician with fault finding skills.

Please help.. last week the wall socket on my fridge stopped working and the electricians said they could not find where the circuit was connected to so they would have to come back another time.. today i woke up and all of the wall sockets had stopped working. I live in a one room studio. Only the lights and the stove are working. Please help
Rutendo welcome to the forum and you need to get that electrician back or possibly a real electrician. It sounds to me like you have a loose connection possibly inside your wall at the first socket that you had problems with. I sure hope you didn’t pay them for nothing. Look in your.panel and see if you have a breaker tripped, but don’t reset it your self. Call a real electrician. Good luck my friend

Reply to wall sockets not working in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi. I'm in the process of getting my qualifications and am taking on some small jobs for family to try and get some experience in. Today I was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm installing a Hoover oven and would like a little help please. The oven code is HOC3158IN. The oven manual states "The power cable must...
Replies
Views
I bought this house a couple months ago. It was built in 1952 (same as me) but has been rewired with yellow 12 awg Romex dated 2007. Looks like a...
Replies
Views
If someone made a request to you, to install a new double socket that would be supplying power to a tumble dryer along a circuit that does not go...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a job where customer has two families one families lives upstairs and one family will live downstairs. As the property is going through...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock