Discuss Your method of handling non paying customers? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

My apologies to you my Friend.

That was a classic example of assumption being the mother of cock up.

I have no issues with Jocks BTW in fact I like them - they are similar to Geordies and thankfully nothing like bloody Scousers or Cockneys.

The paramedics came to visit me the other morning - two meat wagons and four paramedics - how's that for overkill? Anyway, one of them was a very pretty young Scots lassie who had a very nice pair of personalities that I enjoyed chatting to.

i take a fence at being compared to cockneyts. better yet i'll take a gate. it's easier to nick. :toilet:

My apologies to you my Friend.

That was a classic example of assumption being the mother of cock up.

I have no issues with Jocks BTW in fact I like them - they are similar to Geordies and thankfully nothing like bloody Scousers or Cockneys.

The paramedics came to visit me the other morning - two meat wagons and four paramedics - how's that for overkill? Anyway, one of them was a very pretty young Scots lassie who had a very nice pair of personalities that I enjoyed chatting to.

Scots similar to Geordies?............... nah........... they are nice people!! Well the drop-dead handsome pharmacist who trained me how to decipher prescriptions was a sight to behold..........!!! ................ just remind me, why did I leave? :94:

careful, geordie. or he might twig tat it was us northeners that sent the luftwaffe in 1940, not goring.

careful, geordie. or he might twig tat it was us northeners that sent the luftwaffe in 1940, not goring.

I thought it was them down there that sent them to try to bomb me Granny's air raid shelter.

She had it stuffed with coal & jerry cans of petrol.

She was a canny businesswoman ye knaa ...... A scouser by birth though.

When the war ended she was heartbroken cos as well as all the coal & petrol in the air raid shelter she had a dining and bedroom stuffed full of clothing, bedding, lingerie (that's knickers to you) and all kinds of things. She was the main supplier of all this sort of stuff for most of Geordieland and had a car (rare in those days) which my mother drove as her chauffeur. (Granny always sat in the back seat) to make deliveries to customers and then back to collect the moolah from them.

One day, they ran out of petrol somewhere near Byker and never lived it down .. an air raid shelter AND double garage stuffed with the stuff and they had none in the car!!!

I had a friend called Dave who was a Cockney. He was very humorous and very good company ................ nothing wrong with Southern boys at all! The women are a bit tricky though. ;)

ALL women whatever their breed are tricky!!!

(Pikeys excepted of course - they are like gorgeous womens' bodies with a blokes brain inside)

Back on topic.
If I think it's easy I'll ring them and tell them I'm taking recovery action. Sometimes that works, if it doesn't I make one phone call and as if by magic the money turns up.
Mates are great :)

Back on topic.
If I think it's easy I'll ring them and tell them I'm taking recovery action. Sometimes that works, if it doesn't I make one phone call and as if by magic the money turns up.
Mates are great :)

couldn't you just go round yourself and start waving your walking stick around old man? :p

Well I could but I find that method is really effective. Fannying about cost Mr Li more than it would have if he'd just paid up in the first place.
PS, I'm not that auld:)

Reply to Your method of handling non paying customers? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net