Discuss 4000 posts from a phone, how sad am I? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Paul.M

-
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
Yep ive managed 4000 posts on this forum by just using an HTC Desire mobile phone! Its taken 2 years and a lot of patients to write my replies and all those picture threads that ive done (may have to do another one soon) but i have proven to myself that I am a sad sparky edicted to this forum!

Now ive got a new phone that works with my laptop so i can post more rubbish on the forum lol. All I need to do now is to work out how to use this bloody laptop! Is there a forum out there for numpties like me that can give advice to people like me that doesnt have a clue (taking about computers and not electrics before someone says it lol).

Telextrics may have the highest post count and rightfully so, but can anyone beat 4000 posts from a phone? No, only me thats a sad little spark lol.

Anyway ive got a phone for sale. 2 yaers old, in black, with charger (almost burnt out btw), loads of internet milage, electricians forum is the first on the bookmarks, good condiction considering the amount of times ive dropped it on the pub floor, realy good reception from anywhere in the uk (apart from my house), all photographs deleted due to a pending court case (dont want to end up on a local register), loads of different ringtons (mainly rock and heavy metal), very good vibrate (shakes faster than Fred West at a patio and concrete convention). Any reasonable offers concidered but you must be made aware that the anti terorist police have activated the constant tracking device on it due to an incident that i cant talk about.

Heres to the next 4000 via a key board, all i need to do is work out where the spell check is.

Don't know how you can use your phone to do so many posts!! I occasssionally use my Nokia N8 to look at the forum, but as for replying to posts or even starting new ones - no way!

3914 posts (99.99% done on a laptop) and counting!!

And also don't start a thread late at night after a few beers.
do you really want me to answer this?....

- - - Updated - - -

Yep ive managed 4000 posts on this forum by just using an HTC Desire mobile phone! Its taken 2 years and a lot of patients to write my replies and all those picture threads that ive done (may have to do another one soon) but i have proven to myself that I am a sad sparky edicted to this forum!

Now ive got a new phone that works with my laptop so i can post more rubbish on the forum lol. All I need to do now is to work out how to use this bloody laptop! Is there a forum out there for numpties like me that can give advice to people like me that doesnt have a clue (taking about computers and not electrics before someone says it lol).

Telextrics may have the highest post count and rightfully so, but can anyone beat 4000 posts from a phone? No, only me thats a sad little spark lol.

Anyway ive got a phone for sale. 2 yaers old, in black, with charger (almost burnt out btw), loads of internet milage, electricians forum is the first on the bookmarks, good condiction considering the amount of times ive dropped it on the pub floor, realy good reception from anywhere in the uk (apart from my house), all photographs deleted due to a pending court case (dont want to end up on a local register), loads of different ringtons (mainly rock and heavy metal), very good vibrate (shakes faster than Fred West at a patio and concrete convention). Any reasonable offers concidered but you must be made aware that the anti terorist police have activated the constant tracking device on it due to an incident that i cant talk about.

Heres to the next 4000 via a key board, all i need to do is work out where the spell check is.
about time you got a PC...eh Paul..lol...

I've had a laptop for a while just that my old phone couldn't connect to it, this one can. Going to spend most of today setting up/linking programs and music from lappy to phone. That invoice program that durhamsparks mentioned is the first to go on.

I've had a laptop for a while just that my old phone couldn't connect to it, this one can. Going to spend most of today setting up/linking programs and music from lappy to phone. That invoice program that durhamsparks mentioned is the first to go on.
so, you got yoursen a new phone eh paul?....i should be gettin my new one from insurance guys in a week or so....

Yep, all I have to do now is to learn how to us it. Im going to download programs so i can quote, bill and do my accounts from it. Ive got a great quote to do today fr aa bar in town and the owner usd to be a Q/S and has printed out a full lay out plan of the building, very proffessional so i need to be as well. Maintance contract almost in my pocket i think.

Yep, all I have to do now is to learn how to us it. Im going to download programs so i can quote, bill and do my accounts from it. Ive got a great quote to do today fr aa bar in town and the owner usd to be a Q/S and has printed out a full lay out plan of the building, very proffessional so i need to be as well. Maintance contract almost in my pocket i think.
well done Paul....you will be in `the zone` methinks......
how many lamps was it?....i may be able to get you a quote for some....

Its a remodel of the bar with 8m high ceilings and loads of circuit redesign. Remodel of the kitchen and adding a cople of new circuits to it plus adding a couple of new door heaters in time for winter. About 50m of led strip lights going in and he's supplying all materials and access platforms, sweet.

Its only a weeks worth of work but it will be interesting in comprarison to rewire 26 bedrooms per floor x 7 floors, sick of seeing this hotel, im there for another 4-5 weeks retro fitting 2 floors + adding new circuits to newly decorated rooms, that will be fun (not).

Its a remodel of the bar with 8m high ceilings and loads of circuit redesign. Remodel of the kitchen and adding a cople of new circuits to it plus adding a couple of new door heaters in time for winter. About 50m of led strip lights going in and he's supplying all materials and access platforms, sweet.

Its only a weeks worth of work but it will be interesting in comprarison to rewire 26 bedrooms per floor x 7 floors, sick of seeing this hotel, im there for another 4-5 weeks retro fitting 2 floors + adding new circuits to newly decorated rooms, that will be fun (not).
what you want me to do?...fetch your slippers for ya?.....gerronwithit...lol.....

Reply to 4000 posts from a phone, how sad am I? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net