Discuss 61 plate ford transit electrical problem in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

Robert Tanner

my transit stoped the other day I have no dash lights , heater blower , electric windows , van wont turn over . I have volts at the box under the hood , I have volts to the main plug in the passengers side fuse box some fuses are live some not any ideas please , it is an ex AA van 115psi short wheel base

I don't know if you have this sorted yet yet , but there is a common problem with the lower part of the ignition switch.
If that has failed it will account for the problems you have described.

you need a scouser on it. soon get a transit going, with or without a key. :yinyang:

Reply to 61 plate ford transit electrical problem in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello and Happy New Year. It's not starting too well for me, excuse pun. Since Friday December 16th, The 2.4l Duratorq diesel won't start...
Replies
Views
Last weekend I experienced a weird electrical fault with my 2010 Peugeot Boxer Van. A little background - the van is a 2010 Boxer 330 2.2 Short...
Replies
Views
Every three weeks I get to hang around the Royal Free Hospital between blood tests, physical exam, scans etc that take a few hours of separate...
Replies
Views
I have a 2003 ford transit petrol that has just had a replacement engine fitted The van was started and ran for a few miles without any problems...
Replies
Views
How do I know if i will need a 240 V or a 120 V? Wiring my own home for the first time and i am trying not to overwhelm myself with research but...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock