• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss 9kW 3ph Immersion Type Heater run in Single Phase in the Electrical Talk - All Other Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hi, I received a 9kW 3ph heater from a friend from india, i was hoping to use this in steam production for a distillation project i am working at. I rewired it and made the 3 heating element in parallel connection. Now my problem is the 6 gauge wires i am using are always heating up, also some outside connection smokes. what do you propose i do.? also, what will the effective current of this heater be in single phase?

Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You must be logged in to see the message.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed

B

Bobster

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed

Last edited:

Reply to 9kW 3ph Immersion Type Heater run in Single Phase in the Electrical Talk - All Other Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom