Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss blowing light bulbs in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

got a job to look at monday where the customer says 5 lamps blew all at the same time :confused:

apparently mcb etc didnt operate just lamps blew :confused:

any ideas :confused:

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
K

kung

Rodent damage or diy etc a poss should have tripped the rcd though but could have pulled a wire out and cut the power as apposed to shorted and owner thought they all blew try them in a table lamp! IR test unless there christmas lights ! or if low voltage downlighters could be the tranny. just a thought.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
hi kung. i obviously didnt word op right. 5 lamps blew all at the same time. changed for new and all ok and have been since:confused:

Last edited:
K

kung

Hi Flukey
Very strange is that ! poltergiest ? or maybe their son/daulter/friend done an insulation test with lamps in

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
hi johnny, i asked that and they assure me the lamps have all been in service for some time and are probably from different batches ;)

never know kung you might be onto something. might try doing the same to see if the same 5 lamps blow :eek::rolleyes::eek:

K

kung

Yer m8 and if all else fails annette fielding and derrik acourer might be poppin around !

Reply to blowing light bulbs in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Top Bottom