parker3074

hi
does anyone have a method chart in pdf
for conduit bending as the college are not good
when it comes to handouts
i need it to calculate the bends and sets

thanks

hi mate
what is it you need to do? is it to make the bends? or work out the space factor of the conduit with a set number of bends?

if its making bends the basics are 90 and 45 which is done mainly by eye and experiance as long with all the others its just simmply practice. for a good 90 bend use a doorframe.
If its cable space factors the info is in the OSG and BRB cant remember page no at moment

Reply to conduit bending in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Have an isolator switch with 20mm screwed entries into the bottom. Have existing 25mm conduit I want to run into it. Ideally I need a simple...
Replies
Views
Good evening everyone Can any help or give me some advice please on measuring bending galv conduit. My question is bending long 3m lengths...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have 50 ft of corrugated pipe buried between my house and a pool shed. I placed it where I knew future landscaping would make it very...
Replies
Views
I am connecting a manual transfer switch to a subpanel. In order to minimize drywall work, I am mounting the transfer switch to the surface of the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have two questions regarding wiring and containment on commercial property stairwells in Ireland. We are currently wiring a 3 story...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock