Discuss Continuation Sheets in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

matthunt

Hi Folks

As a company all of our test sheets are done by the computer on Amtech, i dont know if anyone has come across this problem before but you cannot alter circuit referances, i.e. 1L1, 2L1 etc, these are set up in numerical order. This system does not work for Large BMS Systems so we have had to create our own continuations on Excel, does anyone else have any other solutions please?:)

Reply to Continuation Sheets in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

At our church, one of the things I've done is sort out the heating wiring (as best I can for now). The schematic is as shown below. The theory...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a scantronic 9800 control panel with Aritech sensors. One of the window shock sensors has a continual red led lit. The system is around...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, QUESTION: Do you test the suppliers earth conductor for continuity??? The guidance note 3 2.6.5 refers to regulation 643.2.11 which...
Replies
Views
I know how I was taught to test a RCD, 6 tests in all two no go, two under 300 mS and 2 under 40 mS with no load. But thinking about it not so...
Replies
Views
Hello to everybody taking the time to read this post. I hope it is oK to post this here. I will start by introducing myself, I'm Martin from...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock