Discuss Does this look right? Fan/Light switch in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Does this look right? Fan/Light switch 5CAFDC2C-601E-4854-9939-AC719BFAD286 - EletriciansForums.net

TL;DR
Trying to help my Mother-in law out with replacing a messed up outdated fan/light switch. But after wiring the dang thing up no joy! Looking for a help, thank you in advance

Reply to Does this look right? Fan/Light switch in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
I’m replacing an old bathroom fan/light and not sure on wiring because the new one is different. Currently it is controlled with two switches...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I currently have a light that was wired as 3 way and am replacing it with a ceiling fan/light combo. What I want to do is wire the switches so...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have an envirovent fan that I'm replacing that is connected to its own switch (ie not the light) . The current wiring has a live and neutral...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I have a 2 way light switch in the main bedroom for the ceiling light (a wall switch and pullcord). I'm wanting to install LED strip...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, DIY homeowner here in South Carolina. I have a question regarding wiring some lights and a fan. I’m replacing an old ceiling fan. It...
Replies
Views