Discuss Good Copies of All current Certificates on word or simmilar in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Not sure if this has been covered recently but I am a man in need!

I require the ability to type up my installation & EICR certs on the pc. Problem is all i have is the downloadable ones you get from the IET and to be frank the typewriter tool used on pdf files is useless.

Does anyone know where I can get copies of current amendment one compliant certificates preferably not Niceic ones?

The reason Id rather not have the Niceic or simmilar ones is they have more detail than the IET standard forms and I havent the time to put in data that is not required eg: max permissable Zs (note I do obviously check this before issuing cert)

Any help would be much apretiated.

Ahhh pir form is cheaper think I will download the demo version. It is a little frustraiting that we have to pay just to be able to issue certificates, the IET should just release the forms on a better format!

Hi guys,

Not sure if this has been covered recently but I am a man in need!

I require the ability to type up my installation & EICR certs on the pc. Problem is all i have is the downloadable ones you get from the IET and to be frank the typewriter tool used on pdf files is useless.

Does anyone know where I can get copies of current amendment one compliant certificates preferably not Niceic ones?

The reason Id rather not have the Niceic or simmilar ones is they have more detail than the IET standard forms and I havent the time to put in data that is not required eg: max permissable Zs (note I do obviously check this before issuing cert)

Any help would be much apretiated.

Why not make your own in MS word or exel?. You can put what you want on it then, as long as you have all the required fields included from the model forms.
I appreciate that it may be a bit long winded to do, but you only need to do it once.

Cheers.............Howard

PS forgot to add, i did once buy a CD on Ebay from an outfit called Elec Cert, and they are very very good, there was also a lot of other stuff on it as well, like E Light and Fire Alarm Certs. It was about a tenner if i recall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh pir form is cheaper think I will download the demo version. It is a little frustraiting that we have to pay just to be able to issue certificates, the IET should just release the forms on a better format!

Think of electronic certs as marketing - it will help with customers and you can print them to PDF and email the certs easily too.

NICEIC are launching their own online pay per use software in a couple of weeks, so if your registered with them and you only do a few a year it will be a lot less costly than any of the subscription based solutions.

AlLso check out downloaded editable ones FREE from here:
New EICR - editable PDF certs
or here:
blank forms

Reply to Good Copies of All current Certificates on word or simmilar in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net