Discuss Good reliable solar panel suppliers Please in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

potine

Obviously i missed the boat on this one but have the accreditation so may aswell use it ,so could anybody give me a good source of panels etc

Thanks in advance
Jon

Segen ! one stop shop !! Rexel renewables currently are terrible. Segen have tons of material to help with MCS too, the staff are friendly and helpful and you can see all the prices upfront.

ps I dont work for them but a very happy customer. Been let down by Rexel so much, inconsistant prices meaning having to check every invoice against agreed discounts.

I would recommend segen too, during the 'Rush' i placed an order tuesday morning, had a call tuesday afternoon. dispatched wednesday and recieved thursday!! Cant say better than that!

I would recommend Marlec engineering, a bit pricey but super reliable and very helpful team on the phones including instant technical advice.

I have to admit that i thought they would falter but Segen came through in the end !
Marlec were shocking for service when with BP but they also delivered the goods in the end , pretty much on time and on what was only our second ever large order with them about two weeks in to all the bother they gave a good discount with out having to ask for it !

Krannich are ok as long as you get the right rep. Dave Lopez was my saviour during the rush
Segen I felt were variable. The website is quite good but when you phoned for extra help they just pointed you back to the website, and they halved my credit without notice which was a real headache (but then krannich also pulled my credit terms, although david did help me out on that). It looked dire a couple of days in but their worlwide size paid off as they were able to get quality branded product shipped in from Europe.

They did ok given the strain they were under and given what I have read on here I can't really complain about either company. all the jobs got done and I won't be looking for new suppliers of panels or inverters. I shall probably continue to use sibert for isolators though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alternergy has always treated me and the installers I know well, they even give you free design and technical support. Nice to be able to pick up a phone and actually talk to someone IMO.

I don't know what part of the country you are from but certain Edmundsons
have really invested in stock, i know for instance that Norwich and Middlesbourgh have a very large stock holding.

Reply to Good reliable solar panel suppliers Please in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net