Discuss Having trouble finding electrical panels indoor and outdoor in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

All of our normal panel distributors are out and back ordered does anyone know who still has panels in Colorado or relatively close to southern Colorado?
In NC you can find panels at Lowe’s or Home Depot and they have a lot of indoor panels but you have to go early to get outdoor panels. I was told at Home Depot that a man came in when they open and would buy every outdoor panel they had. Good luck

Reply to Having trouble finding electrical panels indoor and outdoor in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

At long last my wife is getting her new kitchen and the contractor will be running 10 or so new circuits from a new sub panel. The sub panel...
Replies
Views
For the past few years, I have used a hydronic system (outdoor wood boiler) with both high and low temp working simultaneously. The low temp...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just to be clear, I'm not looking for advice on upgrading but rather just clarification of our existing setup. We need to upgrade the...
Replies
Views
I was looking for the likes of the SQB1603K and see it is out of stock at CEF and no delivery option available. Odd. Then I search for the part on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Electrical2Go - Beginners Guide to Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) Units: A Solution to Indoor Air Quality Woes A guide to Positive Input...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock