Discuss Health and safety guidance - Northern Ireland in the Ireland area at ElectriciansForums.net

"Show me where I signed the contract!"

If you had bothered to read what I wrote, you would not have asked this.

I'm not going to contribute further to this thread as I find the OPs attitude offensive, to me anyway.

To the OP, I am a living man and have probably lived a lot longer than you, but I do think you need some professional help from a someone living who is on a different drug to you.

I don't think I've ever met a sovereign citizen before!

That's the other phrase I was trying to remember, sovereign citizen.

A mate of mine has met a few of them as he is a police officer and he has confirmed that for all their 'not consenting to be policed' 'common law' 'didn't sign a contract' etc they can still get dragged before judge and jury and end up in jail just like anyone else.

That's the other phrase I was trying to remember, sovereign citizen.

A mate of mine has met a few of them as he is a police officer and he has confirmed that for all their 'not consenting to be policed' 'common law' 'didn't sign a contract' etc they can still get dragged before judge and jury and end up in jail just like anyone else.
Another one is 'Freeman on the Land'. They all end up in court and their attitude there often lands them with a sentence for contempt as well as a judgement against them resulting in various penalties being imposed.

“DEAD FICTIONAL ENTITIES!”

Isn’t that a bit of a “Schrodingers cat” situation?

Fictional means made up… not real. Can’t be dead or alive.

Whether you have a meter supplied by them, or your own… you’re still paying the standing charge if there’s a supply to the property.

How would you change their meter to your meter without “tampering” with their equipment?

How would you change their meter to your meter without “tampering” with their equipment?

By getting someone with the relevant qualifications and permissions to do it. Or even asking your supplier to send a meter fitter to do it.

The law allows you to supply your own electricity meter, you don't have to have the one supplied by your energy supplier, as long as it complies with metering standards they can't refuse it.

Ok well I have got legal advice and I have done my own research on all of this for months now. I am in contact with many who have done this themselves.

There is NO law that states we can't install our own meter (done by qualified engineer of course) and there is NO law that states we "must" pay for electricity either.

Also we must understand the difference between LAW and LEGAL!

Statutes and Acts aren't LAW. They only apply to "PERSON'S"

I am a "living man" not a person. It would do you well if you looked up the definitions of these words and the language that is used to deceive us.

I am NOT crazy, and I am not bullshitting either. I am talking FACTS. I can assure you or I wouldn't be asking these questions.

The performance to pay energy companies who aren't actually suppliers but in fact "BROKERS" is by definition FRAUD.

They are committing fraud and they get away with it because we give consent. That consent is implied. It is given through IGNORANCE. It is presumed.

There is a massive difference between PUBLIC and PRIVATE.

Maybe I have chosen the wrong forum to ask these questions. But it seems it was a good place to ask since I am no electrician. However I do know the difference between LAW and LEGAL fiction.

Thanks for the replies anyhow.
yes you are.

Reply to Health and safety guidance - Northern Ireland in the Ireland area at ElectriciansForums.net