Discuss Hi Guys in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

penslayer

Hi guys, I've been a spark since 1977 and although i've wore my knees out I still enjoy the "game" That said I had to pack it all in for 8 years and care for my Mum till she passed away in 2011, had to go back and get 17th ed and ECS card and all that and also pick up on this new fangled basket stuff (still prefer the old trunking and tray work myself) and get a grip with DALI controls that seems to be the way forward - I knew it as Beldon wiring in it's infancy - seems to have come on a long way in 8 years.
I'm out of collar at the minute with this dodgy knee, but hope to get back on it ASAP .....Onwards and upwards! :coffee:

Sean

Welcome to the forum, glad you have managed to get back into it and I hope the knee improves rapidly.
Decent knee pads a necessity, quite a few threads on here about that!:D

Thanks Richard, I bought one of those toolboxes on wheels to help me connecting dado sockets at lower levels, it's not so much getting down as getting back up again...ah well! see what the MRI scan reveals in a few days.

Reply to Hi Guys in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All, This might be a bit of an odd question, I would really appreciate your thoughts. I am trying to up-date my mum's home, before putting it...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm new to this forum so thank you for having me. I'm having an issue with my bathroom lights. I have x4 MR11 3.5mm Spots. They've been...
Replies
Views
I've got a 5 years experience along with.... 2365 l2 & l2 18th edition 2391 other stuff I won't bother listing. My question is since I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondered if anyone knows whether there is such a thing as a distance learning version of the level 3 (C&G or EAL) Electrical...
Replies
Views
Absolutely losing my brain here guys What I would like to be able to do is power our 3 phase motor on a single phase supply. Thought I had it...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock