Discuss How do you revise? And how do you know if you've revised enough? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

KWCFC

-
Arms
Reaction score
Just wondering what methods people did for revision? On exam 205 at the minute and using swindon massive.

If I could get every question right on swindon massive do you reckon I would know enough to pass the exam? As I hear that the questions on there are easier than actual exam questions.

What better ways are there?

get some good books swindon massive is ok i use it all the time, i dont recommend you just use swindon, my advise is what ever ur not sure of study that part ie maths,

Not saying it's the best way but this is what I did:

Attend every lesson and make sure you understand what the teacher is saying, even if it means looking a bit of a fool (you'd look more of a fool if you failed the exam). Listen to what the teacher is saying, even at the expense of writing it down - the information needs to be in your head which you take into the exam, not on a bit of paper in a folder.
Go over what you did in the lesson the day after, after you've slept on it and let it sink in.

For at least a week immediately before the exam don't drink any alcohol at all, go through the handouts which you never bothered to read at the time (and understand them) eat sardines or pilchards on toast at least once a day, have a cup of green tea and a blueberry muffin (brain food).
No point doing any revision now, if you don't know it now you never will.
Good luck!

Reply to How do you revise? And how do you know if you've revised enough? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net