Discuss I'm jib spark and want to become approved what testing course do I need to take? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

londonluke

I'm jib spark and want to become approved what testing course do I need to take?

is it just the 2394 or do I need to do the 2395 aswell?

And no rows over the jib please haha

I would have thought so as that equates the the old 2391.

I've never needed to be graded but I'm applying for my tech status when I get my finger out as work is a bit shaky at the moment.

Someone will know for sure.

To go from standard gold card to approved electrician you need either the 2391 or both the 2394 and the 2395.

As ECS card information states:
Regrading from Electrician to:
Approved Electrician (Option 1) (Gold Card):
Craft Card Electrician
PLUS current IET Wiring Regulations (Level 3 Award in Requirements for Electrical Installations BS7671: June 2008 (2011))
PLUS Level 3 Award in the Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations AND Level 3 Award in the Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations

Approved Electrician (Option 2) (Gold Card):
Craft Card Electrician
PLUS current IET Wiring Regulations (Level 3 Award in Requirements for Electrical Installations BS7671: June 2008 (2011)) AND Level 3 Certificate in the Certification of Electrical Installations (inspection, testing and certification of electrical installations)

Reply to I'm jib spark and want to become approved what testing course do I need to take? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'm unsure if I should be an electrician or maybe another trade is better. I have basically completed my first year of a foundation in...
Replies
Views
Experienced Electrician, C&G 236 Parts 1 & 2, AM 1 & 2 18th Edition Am 2. (JIB Gold Card) I've been out of the trade for some time, but did a...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme Getting accredited to
Looking for some advice regarding joining a CPS. I've been in the electrical industry in various roles for nearly 10 years. I started my...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I’m hoping for some advice. I currently run a small limited company that provides IT services, both commercial and domestic so I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock