Discuss KEW Snap 9 clamp type meter in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I have been given an old KEW SNAP 9 clamp type meter which is in good condition. The three amps ranges are working OK. The meter should be able to measure amp, volts and ohms. There are 3 small sockets (about 4mm) for leads to enter, but no leads. If any one got a users manual for this meter could I have a copy. Please send me a PM.Ted

hmmmm. no explanation around your eyes. 'bout right.

No wonder they wouldn't understand you their Japanese not Chinese

And using the free online translation sites won't help much either!! I know they are basically useless in translating either English to Chinese or Chinese to English, the grammar get's totally messed up when deviating away from the simplest child's type sentence...

Japanese maybe better, but never tried. ...lol!!

And using the free online translation sites won't help much either!! I know they are basically useless in translating either English to Chinese or Chinese to English, the grammar get's totally messed up when deviating away from the simplest child's type sentence...

Problem with that type of writing is if you don't get it right and put another squiggle in it has a totally different meaning and instead of complimenting someone you could be totally insulting them.

Problem with that type of writing is if you don't get it right and put another squiggle in it has a totally different meaning and instead of complimenting someone you could be totally insulting them.

Something along those lines...

Problem is you will only be inputting the English side of things, and depending how the sentences are constructed/worded the translation can be almost meaningless. I've tried inputting English getting the translation in Chinese, then translating it back to English. You'd sometimes be amazed at the results!! lol!!

arigato gazimas ^^ i cant spell it lol

Reply to KEW Snap 9 clamp type meter in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net