Discuss level 3 unit 302 practical and written exams in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

louis mckie

Hi all, I am struggling coming to grips on the criteria of questions that will be on the city and guilds 302 and 303 exam, due to my college insufficient information of the syllabus of these exam. As well as me being off due to a severe food poisoning incident, i have been playing catchup to a 3 month stretch of work i had missed out on.
can anybody who has any sufficient knowledge on this topic give me advice on what to expect in the practical and written exams, and the best route i should take to prepare for the exams, recommendations of dvds and books would be a great help

Thanks

As well as me being off due to a severe food poisoning incident, i have been playing catchup to a 3 month stretch of work i had missed out on.

I can understand that you may not have been made aware by a college of the requirements of a course, but to be off with food poisoning for three months is what I would consider a serious illness. My ex partner had food poisoning from a dodgy half cooked chicken she bought from a very well known supermarket chain and that laid he up for several weeks.
Not a very pleasant experience. Needless to say I don't buy 'cooked' chickens from supermarkets any more.

Reply to level 3 unit 302 practical and written exams in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, Today I failed my first exam on level 3 2365 unit 305 - 625. Gutted Failed by 1 mark, my downfall was the simple questions about distance...
Replies
Views
Hey there, I'm here to ask about receiving some careers advice. Last year I was studying Level 3 Electrical Installation and after completing and...
Replies
Views
Hello, After my post back in 2018, I decided to take the plunge and complete the level 2 electrical installation course from City and Guilds. My...
Replies
Views
I am due to take the following unit 204 exam city and guilds in a month and I’m wondering if anyone has a wiring diagram for the exam, I’ve...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Has anyone done 2365 Level 3 without doing Level 2 first? I'm thinking of going to level 3 straight away. The reason why is that I have...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock