Discuss logo and sign writing colours in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

atm84

-
Reaction score
So guys what colours go best together? Currently looking at blue writing on blue back ground for vans and blue on black for the shirts (black t shirts). Had thought about black vans but not sure they would stand out anymore and prob cost more and harder to find than a white van.

I want to stay away from green as its more associated with renewables (not saying that's a bad thing) or gardeners.

Had thought about using red instead of blue.??

What colours/signing writing do you guys use? Does it stand out??

Yes that's true black is easiest but not sure about how recognisable from a distance. Many companies stand out simply because of the colour and sign writing not necessarily be chase of what it says.

on white, black is surely the easiest to read from a distance?! hence black letters on number plates, sign posts etc...
also, don't have too much written all over it. just the basics. when you drive past someone and they see it, they won't have much time to remember what they saw!

I have blue on white on a couple of tshirts and business papers but nothing on my car and I don't advertise word of mouth is best advertisement the tshirts were free from vista print lol

Reply to logo and sign writing colours in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, need some advice, I moved over from Sse in 2020 to Octpus energy. Whilst I was with SSE I was on E10 when I went over to octopus they put me...
Replies
Views
So a quick catch up so you can get an idea… I was asked to do a job for another electrician, as he is too busy. I’m busy myself but said I’d...
Replies
Views
I am having a serious issue with my mechanical ventilation system. I have replaced the old one and bought a new one from the same brand and with...
Replies
Views
I commissioned an EICR to be done on a property that is in Wales as this is now a requirement in order to let on any new tenancies after 1st...
Replies
Views
I'm doing another EICR, I still don't like doing them, and still seem to attract the weird/unusual/uncommon stuff. This time I'm faced with...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock