• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Megger mft1710 multifunction tester - nottingham in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

Notts

Megger MFT1710 electrical tester
Very Good Condition
Received in part exchange when i sold my old phone. I have no use for it and i'm only interested in getting the cash it owes me.
Comes as pictures with ***no box***.
I've browsed through eBay and know the value of these tester's so no silly low offers please.

As far as i can see all its missing is a box and manual. All leads are good condition.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 116
no, but it can dial anywhere in europe for 18p/min.on orange.

What phone did you sell if you received this in Part Ex for it? As the value of this far outweighs the cost of just about every mobile phone available.

Not saying that this meter is stolen but there are a lot out there that are.

Get the serial number and contact Megger to see if they have any information on it before parting with any cash !

Any checks you do are better than none and if you contact Megger with the serial number they can tell you which wholesaler took delivery if it is not on there list of reported stolen.

I have just spoken with Megger re this and they were most helpful regarding the theft issue! 01 304 502101.

I am always suspicious when a new poster comes on only to sell something but that's just me !

Reply to Megger mft1710 multifunction tester - nottingham in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net