Discuss Picture of the week in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

jibjob

-
Arms
Reaction score
At least the polarity is correct! :wink_smile:

IMG_20131126_144347.jpg

Found in a rental property earlier this week, nice.

well, that;s the beauty of these 1363 sockets. back in the day of the round pin 15A sockets, we needed to wedge the wires in with bits of wood. it's called progress.

Well, the tenant was boiling some potatoes on the hob at the time, didn't want to spoil his dinner by switching it off!

2 points.

1. you could switch off the socket and leave the hob on.

2. anyone who boils potatoes when said potatoes could be made into chips, does not deserve any consideration whatsoever. ( they boil them for 20 of their minutes. and then they smash them all to bits.)

Reply to Picture of the week in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Client has purchased a night flat in Edinburgh. Its perfect for using as a ST rental during the festival as the agents claim £6k a week is the...
Replies
Views
Evening all, I had a quick Friday afternoon domestic job that has turned into a PITA and I'd appreciate your help. While adding some new lights...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody. We had a Texecom system installed 3 years ago. Earlier this year we had a battery problem and the installer came back and changed...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, so I attended a property today where the lights were tripping with a neutral to earth fault. It turned out that a week previously the...
Replies
Views
Hello there. I've been looking around here and found some conflicting information. I have a question if I may ask. I had an electrician come over...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock