Discuss Quality Work in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

shading.jpg

found a picture of what i was talking about before

They would have been as well to haha I have a few horror stories from this contact, yes there are worse cases than this which is shocking but what do you expect when they have a sky engineer as project manager of all solar contracts!!!!!

won't be a council/social housing job or all the houses would be done and they would be identical. rentaroof most likely.
Nice job though, can't see what the problem is!!

these cant be rentaroof installs they look after their investment better than council installs.

the only problem after laughing at the picture is council case studies will reflect solar has failed to produce it's targets.

looks like a case of principal installer or they guy who greased the council committee for the contract farmed it out to a sub team probably a relative to put the small installs on, looks very first time install, mapped out whilst on site no preparation, probably a roofer.

Reply to Quality Work in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi folks, I have recently had a 5kW Solis inverter and 15kW/hr of batteries installed. Everything is working fine, but I have some concerns about...
Replies
Views
Evening all, Due to growth within the business we are looking for additional electricians to come on board to service upcoming contracts...
Replies
Views
Hello, Not an electrician and I currently live in an apartment building. Over the past few years I have been having abnormal problems with my...
Replies
Views
I’m looking for a couple of days a week work experience I’m in my second year of Electrical Installations Studies at the Manchester College UK...
Replies
Views
I have recently completed my Level 2 & 3 in Electrical Installations & hold an ECS card, I'm struggling to find a way into the industry I though...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock