Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Recommended CCTV systems in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi.

One of my regular clients' father's house was broken into last night by an armed gang. They beat him up a bit and burgalled the house. Pretty shocking, four people smashed the rear patio door and simply ran in and terrorized the 2 occupants.
As he was elderly I expect they cased the house or street beforehand and identified him as living at that address.
Anyway my client lives a few doors down and has requested additional security. I haven't fit CCTV before but I see there are lots of off the shelf products available. I don't want something which is going to break down in a couple of years. Can anyone get me started on CCTV basics. I'm thinking at least 1 camera with a zoom lens would be good so it could see further down the street for all round neigbourhood protection.

Btw the address is in Sutton, Surrey,

Cheers

Spynage

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

buzzlightyear

-
Arms
Esteemed
You must be logged in to see the message.

ses

-
Arms
You must be logged in to see the message.

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Reply to Recommended CCTV systems in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Top Bottom