Discuss Sat fool deals WARNING in the FreeSat, Sky, VirginMedia Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mayfair

Hi Guys and Gals
Just a bit of a warning if your thinking of buying anything from a company in Jersey (so they say) called satfool deals without going into a load a silly stories my advice is dont buy or if you do make really sure you pay by credit card and not paypal .
You have been warned

Paypal protection .....What a joke here is there decision made in 30 secs (probably by a computer)

You have chosen to escalate your dispute to a PayPal claim. By ending
communication with the seller, you are asking PayPal to investigate the
case and decide the outcome. As part of our investigation, PayPal reviewed
any communication you may have had in the Resolution Center.

Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User
Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It
does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods
received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a
refund
if you paid by paypal, there should be buyer protection...

Was your purchase more than £500.

If one of the scammers buys your car on ebay pays with paypal then claims it is fualty they get a refund. you are left with no car and your paypal account refunds there money.

You should have the same rights.
Speak to c a and trading standerds they will help.

You can also try the judge at the Scottish Sunday Mail he is good at this sort of thing.

Bought a veiwing card from them for the tring platform they said it was for all 3pm kick off's The card does not provide this service I asked for a refund or a swap . they dont answer the phone or e mails and Paypal .......well no use to anyone . They are still selling the cards 12 Months Tring Plus Card (EPL 3pms) - Satfool Deals
No address on web site paypal wont give me an address for them.

What is the nature of your complaint? Merchantable quality, fit for purpose or summat else?

Mayfair, they are on Facebook, Satfool Deals | Facebook

They only have 3 friends but if they are anything like all other business they wont like a public slagging off.

I did it in a subtle way with EuroCarParts, and it worked!!

There's only one sat fool named company registered in Jersey (if that's really where they are): https://www.jerseyfsc.org/registry/documentsearch/NameDetail.aspx?id=132718

The listed address may be an accountant though, but may be worth a try.

The whois domain info currently identifies the owner details as:

Domain name:
satfooldeals.co.uk

Registrant:
Jose De Nobrega

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their
address omitted from the WHOIS service.

Registrar:
Namesco Limited t/a Namesco Ltd [Tag = NAMESCO]
URL: Web domain, register domain names, hosting, dedicated server solutions - Namesco

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 29-Dec-2009
Renewal date: 29-Dec-2011
Last updated: 19-Feb-2010

Registration status:
Registered until renewal date.

Reply to Sat fool deals WARNING in the FreeSat, Sky, VirginMedia Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net