Discuss Someone's going to suffer buyer's remorse. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

While it looked Fusebox-like, there were differences, some subtle, some not so.

Apart from the most obvious other 'brand' of RCBOs, next most obvious is the SPD is on the left (Fusebox is on the right of the main switch).

Then more subtle things like different front cover screw holes, different labelling of the N & E bars, etc.

The brand of RCBOs seems quite hard to source at least in the UK, so I was wondering where the seller had actually got it from. Perhaps instead they'd just posted the wrong photo of something they may or may not actually have for sale?

Update: as mentioned above, the link now shows a Fusebox unit but without the RCBOs. I've added an original photo here, if anyone still wants to see it.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    378.1 KB · Views: 18
Board now sold for £137, so link redirects to ebay reccomendation. Need to click 'see original listing' to view item sold.

It was a Fusebox board populated with some no name devices. Part numbers tell me they're made by C&J Group, whoever they might be...

Reply to Someone's going to suffer buyer's remorse. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have pulled out an old evaporative system I purchased many years ago from storage to have a look at it and see if I can get it running. Was...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm being tasked with installing an electric shower into a property that was built back in the 1980's. The main consumer unit has only 4 ways...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in the process of setting up a diesel heater to warm our conservatory and need to provide 12v power to it. I have purchased a CCTV...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a project I have been working on, that has me out of my depth with regard to my knowledge, as I am a very basic electronic hobbies...
Replies
Views
I had a call to a new customer who was experiencing what sounded like nuisance tripping on a kitchen ring. Some background first. It's an MK LN...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock