Discuss SOTSOG - HENLEY in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

marconi

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score

Attachments

• heritage-william_thomas_henley.png
    187.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Im19490701ABN-WTHenley.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 18
Some more scans from 1935-1936. There was a full article about the last 2 images but I can't seem to find it, IIRC it said the cables were lead sheathed and 5" diameter. I enjoy carrying out challenging installations but I think I'll pass on that one...
Henley.jpg
Henley1.jpg
Henley2.jpg
Henley3.jpg
Henley4.jpg
Henley5.jpg

Reply to SOTSOG - HENLEY in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Electrical Testers Needed Various Location across the South of England We are looking for Experienced, Hard-Working and Reliable Fixed Wire...
Replies
Views
An Invitation to Retired Electricians anywhere except the UK with Four Days a Month for a Niche Opportunity That Can Earn 15K a Year. There are...
Replies
Views
North England (not London) . . . What is a FAIR daily rate (just labour no materials) for an electrician, an electrician qualified to remove and...
Replies
Views
Just looking at this article: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tyne-58772572 Trying to work out how they get this bit: "At full 1,400 megawatt...
Replies
Views
Electrician Jobs Alarm Engineer
Site Security Services (London) Ltd Due to expansion our well-established Company is seeking experienced Alarm Engineers,(Scaffold and Domestic)...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock