Discuss State three types of work which would require only a minor works certificate to be is in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

lofty84

State three types of work which would require only a minor works certificate to be issued?

· Addition of extra socket
· Addition of extra light fitting

Re: State three types of work which would require only a minor works certificate to b

For additions and alterations to an instalation that do not extend to the provision of a new circuit.

So it could be a wide range of things that you do.

Re: State three types of work which would require only a minor works certificate to b

Hi, no offence meant mate but you're meant to do your own homework.

State three types of work which would require only a minor works certificate to be issued?

· Addition of extra socket
· Addition of extra light fitting

and a **** *** **** ***********, but not when it's ...

How's your hangman?;)

or another one could be ********** ** * ***** ******

Work consisting of:

• Replacing accessories such as socket outlets, control switches and ceiling roses
  • Replacing the cable for a single circuit only, where damaged, in other words by fire, rodent or impact
  • Re-fixing or replacing the enclosures of existing installation components
  • Providing mechanical protection to existing fixed installations.
Work that is not in a kitchen or special location and does not involve a special installation and consists of:

• Adding lighting points (light fittings and switches) to an existing circuit
  • Adding socket outlets and fused spurs to an existing ring or radial circuit
  • Installing or upgrading main or supplementary equipotential bonding
Come on guys we all run out of blanks occasionally:)

Work consisting of:

• Replacing accessories such as socket outlets, control switches and ceiling roses
  • Replacing the cable for a single circuit only, where damaged, in other words by fire, rodent or impact
  • Re-fixing or replacing the enclosures of existing installation components
  • Providing mechanical protection to existing fixed installations.
Work that is not in a kitchen or special location and does not involve a special installation and consists of:

• Adding lighting points (light fittings and switches) to an existing circuit
  • Adding socket outlets and fused spurs to an existing ring or radial circuit
  • Installing or upgrading main or supplementary equipotential bonding
Come on guys we all run out of blanks occasionally:)
Aw you're no fun :p

Reply to State three types of work which would require only a minor works certificate to be is in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net