Discuss unit set3/012 prepare to install in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

I

irvine456

Does anyone know the answers to these two questions. Someone please help?

5) How would you prepare a schedule of quantities of all materials required for an electrical installation from customer information, drawings or site visits?

12) What part of the IEE wiring regulations as specified in the latest British Standard for Electrical Installations are relevant to types and uses of wiring systems, wiring enclosures and equipment?

If I get a response it would be much appreciated

Thanks

5) How would you prepare a schedule of quantities of all materials required for an electrical installation from customer information, drawings or site visits?
If you're talking about commercial or industrial installations we get CAD drawings from the architect or agent and use a QS module that we have for AutoCAD.
12) What part of the IEE wiring regulations as specified in the latest British Standard for Electrical Installations are relevant to types and uses of wiring systems, wiring enclosures and equipment?
Can you be more specific with this question?

I'll move this to the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Electrical Regulations forum for you where you'll hopefully get better answers.

Big red book what we have to work to/learn from, kind of important

As to the first part of your question i'm guessing you're missing a comma or full stop as the answer would be drawings

Reply to unit set3/012 prepare to install in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I am a mechanical engineer tasked with some electrical engineering scope of work and not sure where to look for information on the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I hope you can help me please. I had solar system installed nearly 2 months ago and my installer turned out to be cowboy despite having...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
I've started to move over to AMD 2 forms for my CU installs, if only because the schedule is so much easier to tick and I can stop sticking labels...
Replies
Views
Hi there sparkys! I work for a company who manufacture CT Clamps to measure current consumption. I'm a presales engineer, not an electrician...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock