Discuss Who tried it first........I have often wondered. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

SirKit Breaker

Have you ever wondered who tried something first, especially something that turned out to be dangerous.

Who first ate Pufferfish and found out that it killed you if it wasn't cooked in a certain way.
Who discovered that if a Cobra bites you, you die.
Who ate all the Mushrooms first to find out which ones were poisonous, and which wern't.
Who first performed Brain Surgery, and how did they know what they were doing
Who found out that you cant breathe underwater.
If a tree falls in a forest, and there is no one there to hear it, does it make a noise.

Your thoughts

Howard

who first thought that "that cow can provide milk for humans, and that other cow is edible".

Have you ever wondered who tried something first, especially something that turned out to be dangerous.

Who first ate Pufferfish and found out that it killed you if it wasn't cooked in a certain way.
Who ate all the Mushrooms first to find out which ones were poisonous, and which wern't.
If a tree falls in a forest, and there is no one there to hear it, does it make a noise.

Your thoughts

Howard

Yeah I often wonder about that. I saw Ray Mears in Oz saying that a plant was poisonous unless it was boiled for something like 26hrs !!!!!!
How did anyone discover that. Did a group of people sit around and eat some one at a time every hour...........for 26hrs. Or did someone have no food boiled some of this plant fell asleep/got lost in the out back ate some of the plant after 26hrs and survived etc!!! Its all mind boggling!!

and who the hell thought up hitting a ball round a field with a stick, trying to poke the ball into 18 holes was a ggod way to spend a sunday afternoon.

Your thoughts

Howard

dead people found out , except the tree stuff which has never been proved

And who was it who thought "I think I'll wrap a sheep's intestine around my chap and stick it in my womanfriend's ladygarden"?

Reply to Who tried it first........I have often wondered. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net