Questions and electrical advice in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat - Talk about anything you like, get to know each others back grounds, music, film, news. Electricians Chat for Off-topic Chat..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

Forum Prefix Filter

Member Birthdays

Wish a member happy birthday in this forum.
Threads
Views
Threads
Views
None

Pet Forum

Discuss pets in this forum.
Threads
Views
Threads
Views
None
Certain foods/treats are only available on the run up to Christmas. Things that we dont normally buy in our weekly shop, what stuff do you like to...
Replies
Views
Leytonstone stabbing: Man 'screams this is for Syria' after horror attack in Tube station - Mirror Online So how long until every police...
Replies
Views
Guest77
G
B
Prince Charles:rolleyes4: thinks he's nailed the troubles in Syria (see below) its down to global warming (we need oil to cool our houses:lol...
Replies
Views
as title. my 'ands are cold, my feet are cold, the house os cold, the dogs are cold, and, worst thing of all.... my bloody beer is too cold.
Replies
Views
L
What is it with people these days.. Hi I want some work pricing up, I want all these fancy fittings and nice luxuries...oh but I'm skint so how...
Replies
Views
Besoeker
B
G
Don't forget to pop into the home for the Elderly in Liverpool and cheer up Tel before Xmas :laugh3: Merry Christmas tel
Replies
Views
B
Found these on youtube they are excelent and a good mix had me spelbound and enjoyed both of them. Noticed a slight glimse of nudity (Mariln...
Replies
Views
Besoeker
B
Great meeting up again but you need to look at the back of your van! GOTCHA!!!!! Get your own back next time lol. ^^^ Your not going to log on...
Replies
Views
B
Replies
Views
N/A
im wanting to make my TV/TVunit look like its floating, im hoping to just buy a few brackets, say 5, then sit the unit and TV on top if that makes...
Replies
Views
B
Make the video free and share with your friends my granchildren think I am magic:santa1: you can also do an adult version for free too for a loved...
Replies
Views
B
An Irishman has penned an hilarious 'open letter'telling the jihadis that his countryman are "only here for the craic." 'Finchie Cova' wrote an...
Replies
Views
Barry White
B
B
Whilst looking on a "screwfix" website a banner apeared on my phone accusing me of viewing beastality,child **** and various other suposidly types...
2 3
Replies
Views
R
see here: Tiny dog called Chunky survived having his neck broken and being set on fire by drugged-up teenagers in Kent | Metro News
Replies
Views
Cigarettes could cost £15 a pack | UK | News | Daily Express I'm sure some of you will agree with this. I personally don't. They have...
Replies
Views
Barry White
B
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock