Discuss 2357-304 a in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

elbaboy

hello there currently i'm doing the 2357 as a electrical installation year 2 i have two assignment to complete which are 2357-304 Task A and 2357-304 Task B the task B i have completed all which had to do with cable calculation. now on the task A almost i have completed but I'm looking for some help with a question
which says.

List type and rating of BS EN 60898 circuit breakers used within the distribution boards from the following circuits1 the distribution board in the work shop
2 on the shower units
3 the kitchen downlighter circuit
4 a downstairs lighting circuits with a load of 1kw
any help it will be appreciated elbaboy

Your on site guide should be of help to you with this task. Also cable calc task should be able to work out your downstairs lights. You think of possible answers. You will be helped if you try.

circuit number 1 Type B at 32A ?
Circuit number 2 Type B at 32 A?
Circuit number 3 Type B at 6 A?
Circuit number 4 Type B at 6 A?
i'm I right?

Well 6A will take 1440 w. So depending on overall watts you should be okay. The others seem fine to me. Workshop my be go for 40A depends what will be used. You could include diversity.

Is the workshop on fluorescent tubes or discharge lights?
And if so how many, as selection of breakers for these types of circuits may dictate you use a C type breaker for start up inrush current, just like motor circuits.
Just a thought

Reply to 2357-304 a in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi I'm trying to get some closure on an on-going issue I have in regards to a final qualification certificate which is the C&G 2360 Part 2. I...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm currently doing C&G 2365 Level 3 I'm working through the 305 design assignment (Swimming pool, hotel etc.) Other then this assignment I...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm having trouble diagnosing a fault on a customers downstairs socket ring, which only ever trips when the washing machine is used. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am looking for some advice regarding old rewireable (3036) fuse boards in regards to additions and alterations. I am an electrician and...
Replies
Views
Hi lads, have not posted for some time, I have a question that I need to ask before I start a task I have been assigned to carry out this week...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock