Discuss best computer softwear for filling test sheets in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

John Caddick

Can anyone advise best software for completing electrical installation works certs etc got into the NICECI domestic installer this mornning and wanting to look a professional as possible! i have a mac so possibly looking for one which is mac compatible, and also is it possible for two separate people to use one set of software as have a partner who is wanting to make the swap to digital sheets but is usless on a computer so i would be doing his sheets too,

I use Click which is endorsed by NICEIC as far as I am aware and have no problems with it, pretty sure that you can have more than one user per license.

I use PIRform and can recommend that but I do not think it runs on MAC. It allows you to have multiple people and test instruments. They charge an annual license fee which includes software and support and for me it is worth it.

Cheers guys will check them out, i have looked at easy cert but not compatible for mac but can buy a windows to mac converter just another £65,

Got Easycert on my Mac & Ipad.... its spot on.... think you can download a trial version for free.

Do all my stuff on site with Ipad then wifi across to desk top when home and email off, very quick turnaround and very user friendly.

Use Parallels convertor to run XP.

All the best,

Sy

spot on sy,

my inspector today mentioned this one and seems reasonably priced too, just gotta buy parallels aswell!

thank god for credit cards!

Was my excuse to buy an ipad as well :biggrin5:

The amount of time I've saved in the last 6 months since I've had it all set up has more than paid for itself easily:smile5:

Reply to best computer softwear for filling test sheets in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net