Discuss boards with mixed breakers in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I have been trying to get hold of BM RCBOs without much success and having inherited a job
where BM are being used and some of the boards at these premises have had added other types
of breakers and it is a problem with some insurers and don't really want to change the whole board
if I could help it. It might be that BM go under a different name but I can't find any information

Never heard of them probably some short lived random import from the far East. Can't even find any examples on Google search.

Reply to boards with mixed breakers in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Evening all, I have a little conundrum I need to get resolved. I’ve moved an EV charger from a single phase board that was on a 40a breaker and...
Replies
Views
I had a call to a new customer who was experiencing what sounded like nuisance tripping on a kitchen ring. Some background first. It's an MK LN...
Replies
Views
Doing a kitchen job for my daughter’s music teacher, who also happens to have been in my wife’s class at school. Nothing big… just a little...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Have an issue i'd love some advice on if anyone would be so kind. Will try to be brief. Thank you!! So, have an intermittent RCD trip at...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Im starting to put my company out there more. And this is all a new journey for me being an apprentice and now being qualified/2391-52...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock