Discuss CCTV with sound in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
hello
looked in the CCTV section but its says there are no posts, ?

im looking for a cctv system with sound recording for a customer

any ideas where i can locate one?

best regards

mike

I think it's legal if you have a sign with CCTV in operation with sound recording. Let me ask 1 of my guys that deals with CCTV il get back to you

It is legal and if it is on a domestic location a sign is not required. Doing this myself in the next couple of weeks and I had to look into it lol.

Look at American Dynamics cameras on google, they are over here in the UK, have a factory in Peurto Rico and one in Ireland.....have tidy looking domes with 360PTZ and sound...

for retail sites/business I think a designated manager has to do a 3 day course that's about £600 in order to get a CCTV operators Licence otherwise its illegal to record now....

That's why you see CCTV operator jobs advertised for shopping centres and office buildings that say "sia CCTV operators Licence" required..... I mean you could set it all up but if somebody complains, or if something happens and you go to hand over the recordings for evidence, they will ask for this and the building owner could get fined without it.....just more red tape...

tell them to google CCTV operator Licence course.....it will come up on there...

Reply to CCTV with sound in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all.. I have been considering CCTV for a while. We have had a few break ins recently, so it's time to actually do it! I'd like to try and...
Replies
Views
So can anyone advise me on our rights regarding security cameras in the UK. our house is detached and i have my own cameras positioned low so not...
Replies
Views
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Minecraft-Green-Creeper-Body-12-Can-Mini-Fridge-8L-2-Door-Ambient-Lighting-25-2-H-9-5-W-9-1-D/2670909566 ok so let me...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have been installing CCTV camera for a few months. But right now, I have been placed on the service team... I am supposed to replace a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some advice on the wiring for a new ceiling light. I have taken down the original light, and I'm left with the wiring in the image...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock