Discuss College assignment need help please in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

c4m3ron

Hi Im currently doing my nvq level 3 and im stuck on a question.

4a Select using manufacturers date, suitable equipment foriated equipment for the solar photvoltaic arrays and associated equioment to be located on and with the property?

4b show on drawings / overlays / copies suitable postions of the equipment selected

Any ideas guys im completely stuck. Thanks

In other words, you haven't got a clue either!!!!

well the wording is a bit obtuse, but I reckon I can just about manage to select the appropriate equipment for an installation, and scribble a diagram on the back of a napkin or something.

serious answer then... use mastic to stick the panels to the roof, blutack the inverter to the wall, and run the cable down inside a drainpipe so it can't be seen, then connect in to a shared ring circuit to save messing around under the floor boards and consumer unit, stick a meter in somewhere, maybe at the base of the drainpipe, and make sure to hide all the broken tiles under the pv array so the customer doesn't realise about them until next time it rains - if it's already raining then be sure to make a sharp exit having made sure the customer hands over the money due in cash to avoid paying vat.

Pretty sure that's how half the PV trainers out there think it should be done anyway so you should get a pass with that answer no problems.

This is scousespark that got chucked off last night for terrible language and rudeness, exactly the same post, next he'll ask why functional testing is necessary

bazooka_joe_secret_club.jpg

Reply to College assignment need help please in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net