Discuss DECC confirm no Feed-In Tariff cuts until 2014 in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
After a bit of digging I managed to find a table on DECC's website that was released last Wednesday that confirms that there will actually not be any solar PV Feed-In Tariff reductions in October, and that the current rates will apply until at least 31st December 2013.

DECC have based their decision on the installation rates for the full April-June quarter, rather than the May-June 2 month 'quarter' that it had been feared would apply, so the impact of the snow in April kept the installation rates just below the Figures needed to trigger a cut.

Good news, now we can all get down to what we do best with at least 5 months of relative stability ahead of us, as long as the EU trade deal holds.

Full details, DECC table and solar feed-in tariff tables at this link

I'm intrigued how this is apparently not important enough news to make it onto any of the solar news sources yet.

I guess they're all trying to get their head around the EU situation or something. Odd.

It's definitely on the DECC web site, unusual place for it to appear first before Ofgem, obviously a clear case of good government communication with one party not realising the impact of the timing of the publication. :)

Is there any chance someone can put up a link to the DECC website where it says there is no cuts. Have been trying this morning to find it but as of yet no joy. Thanks in advance.

so basically the scheme is now so complex that it takes ofgem 7 days to produce this table after decc have confirmed if there's a degression or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there any chance someone can put up a link to the DECC website where it says there is no cuts. Have been trying this morning to find it but as of yet no joy. Thanks in advance.
the link was on the blog article linked to in the opening post

so basically the scheme is now so complex that it takes ofgem 7 days to produce this table after decc have confirmed if there's a degression or not.

- - - Updated - - -

the link was on the blog article linked to in the opening post
Yeah I saw that but I like to see it officially in black and white on the useless DECC website. But then again anything they announce officially they usually backtrack a week or so later.:smile5:

Yeah I saw that but I like to see it officially in black and white on the useless DECC website. But then again anything they announce officially they usually backtrack a week or so later.:smile5:
the link from the blog was to the official decc website.

Reply to DECC confirm no Feed-In Tariff cuts until 2014 in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net